Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TOTALLY FEAKIN' AWESOME!

You gotta see this. I discovered it while browsing around seeing if there were any new youth pastor positions open in my area. Not much luck there (although I didn't look too long as it is VERY late) but I did discover this TOTALLY FREAKIN' AWESOME video. It combines two of my favorite things star wars and music. This guy does a Star Wars Montage sung totally acapella to various John Williams movie theme songs. Totally talented, and freakin' sweet. Check it out, you'll be impressed with his own 4 part harmony (he sings all 4 parts himself) if nothing else:




In Christ Alone,
th

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I am showing my hubby (who is a MAJOR Star Wars freak!) that as soon as he gets home!! Thanks for sharing!

Jessie said...

honey, i love you, but you are such a geek! i can't even finish watching that video. is it supposed to funny? i just don't get it.